Stand with Washington Wild to Protect Wild Places from PEAK TO PEAK!
NOW more than ever is a critical time to protect and defend Washington’s wild lands and waters!
As we enter uncertain times we will need you to stand with us to protect our hard fought Wilderness Legacy here in Washington State. Since 1979 with the support of members like you, we have helped to protect nearly 3 million acres of Wilderness throughout our state.
This legacy is now at risk.
In the coming months we expect renewed Congressional attacks on our bedrock environmental laws like the Wilderness Act, Clean Water Act and Endangered Species Act, including efforts to sell off federal lands owned by all Americans.
We are prepared to fight harder than ever to protect our conservation investment in the snowcapped mountains, low-elevation old growth forests and salmon spawning streams that make Washington State such a remarkable place to call home.
Join us in the fight to protect Washington’s Wilderness Legacy from PEAK TO PEAK by making a special donation to help us reach out end of the year campaign goal of 500 supporters and $50,000. Whether it’s fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, kayaking, horsepacking, bird watching or backpacking, our public lands need to be protected for current and future generations.
Want to make your voice heard? Here are 5 ways for you to get involved and stand up as a proud #WildernessAdvocate!
- Make a donation – A significant amount of our funding comes from supporters like you.
- Volunteer – We are always looking for bloggers, photos, and volunteers for our events.
- Become a #WildernessAdvocate on Social Media – Like, share, post pictures about why you support Washington Wild on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter!
- Attend an Event – We have several events coming up this November and December, have a beer and make a difference.
- Take Action – Make your voice heard and stand up for wild places.
Thank you for joining us in the fight to protect Washington’s wild lands and waters from PEAK to PEAK. Follow us on our social media to keep up with our campaign progress.