- This event has passed.
Skagit River Salmon Festival
September 7, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm$5
Join Washington Wild at the 8th annual Skagit River Salmon Festival on September 7th! Located on the banks of the Skagit River, the park offers a terrific family and pet-friendly setting to spend the day celebrating the mighty Skagit and return of the salmon!
Here’s what you can expect to find at the Festival:
- Great bands and music to dance to all day
- Fun Skagit brewed Beer & Wine Garden
- Tasty food choices to select from and enjoy
- Artisan wares to browse and buy
- ‘Hunters of the Sky’ Raptor Shows
- Arts, crafts, and games for the whole family
- Informational booths
Admission: Kids FREE | Adults (18+) $5