Become a #WildernessAdvocate for Washington’s wild lands and waters! There’s many different ways to contribute to the continuation of our state’s Wilderness Legacy.
- Donate: Make a donation today in support of the only statewide conservation organization dedicated to protecting Washington’s wild lands and waters.
- Stay Informed: Sign up for our Washington Wild and/or Brewshed® Newsletters to find out about upcoming events, conservation news, and opportunities to take action.
- Volunteer: Volunteer for events, campaigns, or any other of a wide variety of ways. If you are interested in volunteering send us an e-mail.
- Attend Events: We have events throughout the year and Brewshed events every month! During our Brewshed events you can come out, raise a pint, and learn about our conservation work WHILE raising awareness and funds just by having a beer.
- Signing up for our email newsletter! Stay up to date and get all of our action alerts to help make YOUR voice heard for a wild and green Washington!
- Joining the Board of Directors: Help Washington Wild continue our Wilderness Legacy by joining the Board of Directors! Click here for responsibilities and other information.
- Follow us on Social Media: Keep up to date with our conservation updates as they happen by following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!