JOIN US IN CELEBRATING 40 YEARS OF ADVOCATING
FOR WASHINGTON’S ICONIC PUBLIC LANDS
Here in Washington, we value our mountains, forests, and miles of rivers. Our wild lands and waters enrich our quality of life and have also contributed to the growth and prosperity of our region. By becoming a Wild Night Out Sponsor, you will support our work to conserve Washington’s most valued wilderness areas.
HELP US DEFEND, PROTECT AND RESTORE
WHEN: Thursday, October 10th, 5PM – 9PM
LOCATION: Axis Pioneer Square, 308 1st Ave, Seattle
SPONSOR PRINT DEADLINES: July 8 and September 17
Wild Night Out is our signature annual event held at a historic downtown Seattle location. This evening is vital to our annual fundraising efforts and an opportunity to celebrate our public lands and waters. As an event sponsor, your business will be included in the following promotions and activities.
View our SPONSOR LEVELS & BENEFITS grid for details, and REGISTER YOUR SPONSORSHIP TODAY.
- Connect with 200+ conservation-minded individuals, business and civic leaders, and members of the philanthropic community
- Sponsors receive recognition in our formal invitation to our top 750 household donors
- Print and digital media acknowledgment with visibility to over 12K impressions
- Receive recognition at the event, including the print program and emcee acknowledgements
To discuss sponsorship opportunities and more, please contact Susan Melrose, Deputy Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-633-1992.
“Ryan Swanson has been a proud supporter and sponsor of Wild Night Out since 2012. Washington Wild’s work protecting Washington’s environment and resources, and defending our wild places from threats is of great benefit to our region. We look forward to partnering with them for many years to come.”
– Roger Mellem (Ryan, Swanson & Cleveland, 2018 Title Sponsor)